- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
Showing 1 to 28 of 28 (1 Pages)
14 Mukhi Rudraksha
A fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Hanuman. It is believed to be originated from Lord Shiva’s third eye and thus considered as one of the most precious Rudrakshas. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as Dev Mani. It is one of the most divine beads. The wearer of this bead is blessed with strength, courage, and determination. The wearer makes a tendency to take risk of becoming fearless towards life. The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is originated from Nepal.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- The wearer of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with problem-solving ability.
- Strong willpower is felt by the wearer of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Mangal Dosh can be nullified by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Sade Sati Dasha's side effects can be pacified by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The intuition of the wearer is awakened by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Quick decision-making ability can be achieved leading to successful outcomes by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This rudraksha is very much helpful in bringing mental stability.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- Muscles and bones are strengthened by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Arthritis can be cured by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Obesity issues are solved by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha,
- Fears and phobias are healed by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Nervous disorders are cured by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the Ajna Chakra. The chakra controls all the major organs of the body. Ajna chakra is also known to empower the sixth sense of the wearer which gives clear signs of the happenings of the future to the wearer. Chakra therapy helps to remove the negative vibes out of the body.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The wearer of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha should always energize it before wearing it. The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never be touched with dirty hands by the wearer. The wearer of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never exchange the rudraksha with anyone. They should never eat non-veg. Women should never wear the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha during menstrual cycles.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
As per the astrologers, by wearing the fourteen Mukhi rudraksha, the malefic effects of Saturn can be pacified. The malefic effects of Saturn include sudden sickness without cause, delay in success, cold and long-lasting diseases. By wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha the wearer achieves all well being and fortunes.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
By wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha, the Ajna chakra effects are powerful and enable the opening of the third eye to see future insights. The intuitive guidance is improved which connects the past, present, and future of the wearer. Negativity is removed from the wearer’s life.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha have attained positive benefits with the enhancement of will power and correct decision making. Apart from emotional benefits, physical ailments of the wearer are relieved
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
ANJANAANGARBHA SAMBHOOTAM KUMAARINE BRAHAMACHARINAM
DUSTA GRAHA VINAAYASYA HANUMANTAM UPAASMAH
The above sloka is the salutation to Lord Hanuman to remove the malefic effects of Mars and Saturn. The wearer of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is healed from the past karmas and sins and has a bright future
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal :
The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Hanuman. The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha though originated from Nepal can be found in Java region too.
How to wear Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be energized before wearing them. Tuesday is an auspicious day to wear the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha. After bathing and cleaning, the wearer has to sit facing the East direction with a calm mind and chant beej mantra. The wearer can wear the fourteen Mukhi rudraksha in silk or wool cloth touching the skin or capped in gold or silver.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha significance:
- People dealing with share trading are recommended to wear the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer of the fourteen Mukhi rudraksha becomes self-assured and courageous.
- The most difficult and troublesome issues in one’s life can be solved by wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Physical ailments of piles or muscles and bones weakening are cured by wearing the fourteen Mukhi rudraksha.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi:
The wearer should ensure that the rudraksha is energized before wearing it. After bathing and cleansing oneself the wearer should sit in the east direction of the house where the pooja is to be performed. Ganga Jal has to be taken in a copper vessel in which the rudraksha is dipped and the wearer has to sprinkle Ganga Jal on peepal leaves laid on the copper plate. Lastly, after applying sandalwood on the rudraksha the wearer should beej mantra with a calm mind before wearing it.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas, Lord Hanuman is the avatar of Lord Shiva. Lord Hanuman’s sole purpose to be born was to help and encourage people to survive. Lord Surya being a guru to Lord Hanuman always proved to be a blessing. Lord Hanuman known to fight over evil served Lord Rama and was by his side to get maa Sita home after being abducted by evil Raavana. Just like Lord Hanuman, the wearer of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha will be blessed with courage and will power to fight all the obstacles and always be blessed to choose right over wrong.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Day:
The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on Tuesday.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planets:
Mars is the ruling planet associated with the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Lord Hanuman is the ruling god of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra:
“OM NAMAHA OM NAMAH SHIVAY” is the beej mantra associated with the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Chat with Us