- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
Showing 1 to 22 of 22 (1 Pages)
15 Mukhi Rudraksha
The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Pashupatinath. Lord Pashupatinath is a unique and powerful form or avatar of Lord Shiva. Pashu means animalistic instincts of the human form. Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rarest forms of rudraksha. All unwanted pieces of baggage of the soul are removed by wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha. It is the divine bead of good luck and fortune. The wearer of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha awakens unconditional love. The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is originated from Nepal.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- The pain and suffering can be healed by wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer can feel spiritual abundance and growth by wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Negative emotions can be removed by wearing the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha.
- The wearer of the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha is blessed with knowledge.
- The power of creative visualization will be enhanced by wearing the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha.
- The wearer will be blessed by increased wealth by releasing and retrieving blocked funds.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- Stress is controlled by wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Calmness and a positive frame of mind will be attained by wearing the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha.
- Immense relief from cardiovascular ailments, respiratory illness and any kind of heart disease.
- Allergies and fever are also cured by wearing the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha.
- Alleviate the feeling of loneliness, negligence and emotional depression
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha is Anahata Chakra. Anahata chakra is known to empower the feelings of love, compassion, and generosity. Anahata Chakra is also called Heart Chakra. The chakra therapy helps to remove negative vibes out of a body.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The wearers of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha should always energize it before wearing it. The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never be touched with dirty hands by the wearer. The wearer of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never exchange the rudraksha with anyone. They should never eat non-veg. Women should never wear the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha during menstrual cycles.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
As per the astrologers, by wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha the malefic effects of Saturn can be pacified. The malefic effects of Saturn include sudden sickness without any cause, delay in success, cold and long-lasting diseases. By wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha, the wearer achieves all well being and fortunes.
Fifteen Mukhi rudraksha Spiritual Views:
The wearers of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha attain a higher level of spiritual existence. Supreme knowledge and wisdom are achieved by the wearer of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Forgiveness granting ability is achieved by wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Thus complete satisfaction of mind and soul is achieved leading to happiness.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha have attained positive benefits with the enhancement of spiritual abundance and wisdom, Apart from emotional benefits, physical ailments of the wearer is also relieved.
Fifteen Mukhi rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
OM NAMAH SHVAY! OM PASHUNAAM PATIM PARESHAAM GAJENDRYA KRUTIM VASNAAM VARENYAM OM SHRI MAHAPASHUPATIYE NAMAH
The above salutation is to lord Pashupatinath to provide blissful life to humans and animals. The divine power can help the wearer of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha to achieve all the fortunes and good luck.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal:
The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Pashupatinath. The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha though originated from Nepal could also be found in Java region too.
Fifteen Mukhi RudrakshaHow to wear:
The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be energized before wearing them. Wednesday is an auspicious day to wear the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha after cleansing oneself. The wearer has to sit facing the East direction with a calm mind and chant beej mantra. The wearer can wear the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha in silk or wool cloth touching the skin or capped in gold or silver.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha significance:
- Past karmas and sins are removed by wearing the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Spiritual growth is attained by the wearer of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Healing energy is felt by the wearer of the fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Along with the emotional benefits, physical ailments are also cured.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi:
The wearer should ensure that the rudraksha is energized before wearing it. After bathing and cleansing oneself the wearer should sit facing the east direction of the house where the pooja is to be performed. Ganga Jal has to be taken in a copper vessel in which the rudraksha is dipped and the wearer has to sprinkle Ganga Jal on peepal leaves laid on the copper plate. Lastly, after applying sandalwood on the rudraksha the wearer should beej mantra with a calm mind before wearing it.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas, Lord Pashupatinath is one of the most powerful forms of all Lord Shiva. Lord Pashupatinath's hands are always filled with damru, danda, bow and arrow, spear, sling, and nose. A rudraksha mala, skull and lotus flower are worn by Lord Pashupatinath. In Nepal, an entire temple is devoted to Lord Pashupatinath that eulogies the most beautiful form of Lord Shiva. Sarva Pakshimriga deeply Namah is the Sanskrit scripture addressed to Lord Shiva.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha wearing Day:
The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on Wednesday.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Jupiter is the ruling planet associated with the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Lord Pashupatinath is the ruling god of the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha.
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra:
OM HREEM NAMAHA is the beej mantra associated with the fifteen Mukhi rudraksha.
Chat with Us