- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
Showing 1 to 30 of 30 (1 Pages)
16 Mukhi Rudraksha
The sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a representative of Lord Mahamritunjaya Shiva. The wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with a good family relationship, name, fame, and success. The fear of death is removed by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha as it is blessed by Lord Mahakal. The wearers overcome their fear too by wearing sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Long life and peace are granted to the wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- Long pending court cases are resolved by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- If a sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is kept at home it becomes theft free and a safe place to stay.
- A man becomes fearless by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Physical and mental enhancement can be expected for the wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Self-esteem is boosted by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- Acute or chronic diseases are healed by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Kidney related ailments are cured by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Back and spine problems are also solved by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Urogenital diseases are cured by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Ulcers are healed by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the Mooldhra Chakra. The chakra controls all the major organs of the body. Muladhara Chakra is known to provide grounding energy to the wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha. The chakra therapy helps the negative vibes to be vanished out of a body.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha should always energize it before wearing it. The sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never be touched with dirty hands by the wearer. The wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never exchange the rudraksha with anyone. The wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never eat non-veg. Women should never wear the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha during menstrual cycles.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
As per the astrologers, by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha the mal effects of all the planets can be pacified. By wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha the wearer achieves all well being and fortunes.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
By wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha the Mooldhara Chakra effects become powerful and enable the wearer to be more grounded. The spiritual guidance is improved which connects the past, present, and future of the wearer. Negativity is removed from the wearer’s life.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha have attained positive benefits with the enhancement of spiritual growth and courage to face all the ups and downs in one's life. Apart from emotional benefits, physical ailments of the wearer are relieved.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
JATAKAALAP SHOBHITAM SAMANTHA PAAP NASHKAM SWABHAKTA BHEETI BHAJANAM BAHEJAYA RAMADYVAM
The above sloka is the salutation to Lord Rama who is the pre avatar of Lord Mahakala. Lord Rama is courageous and has fought for the truth over evil. The wearer by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha attains all the qualities like that of Lord Rama.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal:
The sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Mahakal. The sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha though originated from Nepal can be found in Java region too.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha how to wear:
The sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be energized before wearing them. Monday is an auspicious day to wear the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha. After cleansing oneself, the wearer has to sit facing the East direction with a calm mind and chant beej mantra. The wearer can wear the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha in silk or wool cloth touching the skin or capped in gold or silver.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha significance:
- The wearer of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is protected from evil and is promised success and victory.
- All unwanted fears like untimely death are removed by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Negative or mal effects of the moon are also pacified by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Self-potential or confidence is enhanced by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Many chronic or acute diseases are cured by wearing the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi:
The wearer should ensure that the rudraksha is energized before wearing it. After bathing and cleansing oneself the wearer should sit facing the East direction of the house where the pooja is to be performed. Ganga Jal has to be taken in a copper vessel in which the rudraksha is dipped and the wearer has to sprinkle Ganga Jal on peepal leaves laid on the copper plate. Lastly, after applying sandalwood on the rudraksha the wearer should beej mantra with a calm mind before wearing it.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas, Lord Rama was born in a royal family of Ayodha. A prince having all the qualities of a warrior. A physically fit prince adored by everyone was invited to a swaybar and he was the only one who could lift the dhanushbaan which was a clause to get married to Devi Sita. Due to a promise that was given to ishkvaku king Lord Rama was sent to an exile to the forest for 14 years. Meanwhile in the forest when Devi Sita was abducted by the evil Ravana Lord Rama received an anshavatar of Lord Shiva that was Lord Hanuman who helped him get Sita back.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha wearing Day:
The sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Mars is the ruling planet associated with the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Lord Rama is the ruling god of the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra:
OM HREEM HUM NAMAHAis the beej mantra associated with the sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Chat with Us