- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
Showing 1 to 18 of 18 (1 Pages)
19 Mukhi Rudraksha
The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishnu also known as Narayana Prabhu. The rudraksha is synonymous This is one of the rarest and auspicious beads. The wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is protected by Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is depicted to be sitting on the Ananta Shesha, the 5 headed snakes. The qualities of the infinite Lord Vishnu is provided to the wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha and the wearer is successful in business blessed with an abundance of wealth. The wearer is blessed with beauty, prosperity, the power to fulfill desires and many virtues by Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. Nepal is the origin of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- Unconditional love and affection are found by the wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Vishnu with power, wealth and prosperity.
- Tremendous luck is attained by the wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is protected from evil eyes.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- Eyesight is strengthened by wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Stress is controlled by wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- By wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha depression can be cured.
- Asthma or respiratory-related diseases are cured by wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Heart failures or blockages can be removed and cured by wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer gets relieved from grief, loneliness, and depressions.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the Anahata Chakra or Heart Chakra. The chakra controls all the major organs of the body. Anahata Chakra is known to be at the center of the chest. The chakra therapy helps the negative vibes to be vanished out of a body.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha should always energize it before wearing it. The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never be touched with dirty hands by the wearer. They should never exchange the rudraksha with anyone. The wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never eat non-veg. Women should never wear the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha during menstrual cycles.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
As per the astrologers, by wearing the nineteen Mukhi rudraksha the malefic effects of Mercury can be pacified and the wearers achieve all well being and fortunes.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
By wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha, clean and balanced energy is provided to the wearer. The wearer is provided a free mind to perform multi-task by wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Spiritual guidance is improved and negativity is removed from the wearer’s life.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the nineteen Mukhi rudraksha have attained positive benefits with the enhancement of spiritual growth and courage to face all the ups and downs in one's life. Apart from emotional benefits, physical ailments of the wearer are relieved
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
SUDARSHAN MAHAJWALA KOTI SURYA SAMAPRABHA AGNYAANANTASYAMAYDEVA TAT VISHNORMARGO PRADHARSHYAY The above salutation is to Lord Vishnu to control the malefic effects of the sun as well as bless the wearer with good fortune and wealth. The wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is ensured the accomplishment of all tasks. It helps in sharpening business acumen. This bead brings good luck and carries the dual-energy of Sun and Maha Vishnu.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal :
The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Vishnu. The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha though originated from Nepal can be found in Java region too.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha how to wear:
The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be energized before wearing it. Wednesday is an auspicious day to wear the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha after cleansing oneself. Then the wearer has to sit facing the East direction with a calm mind and chant OM VAM VISHNAVE SHEERSHAYANE SWAHA beej mantra. The wearer can wear the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha in silk or wool cloth touching the skin or capped in gold or silver.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha significance:
- Auspicious blessings of Lord Vishnu is provided to the wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Desires of the wearer are fulfilled by wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha acts as a kavach protecting the wearer from the negativity.
- Malefic effects of mercury are pacified by wearing the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- A sound understanding ability is provided to the wearer of the nineteen Mukhirudraksha.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi:
The wearer should ensure that the rudraksha is energized before wearing it. After bathing and cleansing oneself the wearer should sit in the East direction of the house where the pooja is to be performed. Ganga Jal has to be taken in a copper vessel in which the rudraksha is dipped and the wearer has to sprinkle Ganga Jal on peepal leaves laid on the copper plate with the help of fresh flowers. Lastly, after applying sandalwood on the rudraksha the wearer should beej mantra with a calm mind before wearing it.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas, Lord Vishnu is known as the remover of evil. A long time ago, Lord Vishnu was stuck destroying evil, then Lord Shiva him gifted Sudarshan Chakra that emits golden rays. By the Sudarshan Chakra, hundreds of evil people can be killed at a time. Thus the wearer of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha attains powerful qualities like Lord Vishnu.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha wearing Day:
The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Wednesday.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Sun is the ruling planet associated with the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Lord Vishnu is the ruling god of the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra:
OM HREEM HUM NAMAH is the beej mantra associated with the nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Chat with Us