- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
6 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the son of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati, Lord Kartikeya. The six-headed god is known to fulfill the desires of the wearers. The wearer becomes fearless and is blessed by super-powerful charismatic properties like that of Lord Kartikeya. These properties include facing every challenge like a warrior, being spontaneous and wit to act quickly. Lord Kartikeya is also known as Skanda (skilled person), Sanmukhanda (six-faced one), Mahasena (army commander) and Guru Guha (one residing in heart of shiva in a cave symbolic). Six vertical lines can be seen on the six Mukhi Rudraksha from head to toe. The six Mukhi Rudraksha is found in Nepal and Java.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha are relieved from excessive tiredness.
- The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha feels rooted to the natural earth and get more positive vibes.
- The wearers are blessed abundantly with good wealth making sure one has a lot of properties and assets.
- The communication skills of the wearesr of the six Mukhi Rudraksha are drastically improved.
- The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha are blessed with steady mind and will power.
- The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha are free from emotional trauma.
- Problems like fatigue, laziness and dullness are removed by wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha are relieved from knee pain.
- If a wearer suffers from piles the same is cured by wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Problem like obesity is reduced by wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Risk of diabetes and thyroid are controlled by wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The prostate gland in males if hampers the reproduction process are also cured by wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Chakra:
Muladhara Chakra is associated with the six Mukhi Rudraksha. Rudraksha is known to remove negative vibes out of a body. Chakras control all major organs of the body. The chakra therapy by wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha can be made effective to get positive vibes.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The six Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn only after doing pooja. The six Mukhi Rudraksha should be energized properly with beej mantra. The wearers should chant the respective mantra related to the six Mukhi Rudraksha every day. The wearers should never touch the six Mukhi Rudraksha with dirty hands. The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha should not eat non-veg food. The six Mukhi Rudraksha should not be worn by females during menstrual cycles.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
According to astrologers, the wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha are protected by the malefic effects of planet mars. The genital or sexual problems faced by the wearers are t solved by wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha have seen upward movement in the spiritual path. The chakras associated with six Mukhi Rudraksha are energized which clears any negative obstacles.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha are blessed with vitality which makes people bold. Many positive effects are felt by the wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha. Along with the emotional well being and providing positive aura, the seven Mukhi Rudraksha is providing relief from physical ailments. The powerful beads are known to offer therapeutic benefits also.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
TARAKSUR HANATAR MAYURASAN SANSTATITH SHAKTI PANNI CH DEVESH SAKAND VANDE SHIVATAMAJ. The form and energy of Lord Kartikeya are described. The wearers of the six Mukhi Rudraksha give salutation to the Lord and request to be blessed with powerful powers of the Lord.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal:
The six Mukhi Rudraksha is most popular and is easily available. The six Mukhi Rudraksha is usually worn as a Kanta mala or bracelet.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha how to wear:
Before wearing the six Mukhi Rudraksha, one should energize it and should wear it on Tuesday after waking up at the dawn in the morning, bathing and cleansing oneself. The wearer has to sit in the East direction where the pooja is to be performed and after chanting the beej mantra with a calm mind the wearer can wear the rudraksha. The six Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn in silk or woolen thread or can be capped in silk or gold. The six Mukhirudraksha should touch the skin of the wearer to reap the majority benefits.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha importance:
- The six Mukhi Rudraksha ensures stability in all areas of the wearer’s life.
- The six Mukhi Rudraksha removes the malefic effects of planet Mars.
- The wearer of the six Mukhi Rudraksha can fight with obstacles or adversities easily.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Pooja Vidhi:
The six Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn by the wearer early on a Tuesday morning after bathing and cleansing oneself. The wearer should sit facing the East direction of the house where pooja has to take place and needs to take a copper vessel. Later, the wearer has to dip the rudraksha bead in the Ganga Jal and apply sandal paste on it. Lastly, chant the beej mantra OM HREEM HOOM NAMAH with a calm mind and then wear it.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha History:
According to the Puranas, Lord Kartikeya was originated from a spilled seed of Lord Shiva to destroy Tarkasur. The agnidev was given this seed to safeguard as heat emitting out of it was too high. The seed splitted into six kids and came to be known as Lord Kartikeya. Lord Kartikeya was known to be the powerhouse of strength and has destroyed the devil Turkasur in the battle.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha wearing day:
The six Mukhirudraksha is recommended to be worn on a Tuesday.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha ruling planet:
Mars is the ruling planet associated with the six Mukhi Rudraksha. Instincts of anger and aggression are controlled by planet Mars. The six Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn by people having Mangal Dosha.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Lord Kartikeya is the ruling god of the six Mukhi Rudraksha.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra:
OM HREEM HOOM NAMAH is the beej mantra associated with six Mukhi Rudraksha.
Chat with Us