- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
9 Mukhi Rudraksha
The nine Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Goddess Durga. Spiritual benefits are attained by the wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha. Moksha or liberation is offered to the wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha. This rudraksha bead has the energy of the divine mother Goddess Durga encased in it. All the worldly comfort and desires of the wearer are fulfilled by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha. The nine Mukhi Rudraksha represents the nine forms of Durga known as Nav Durga. These nine forms include Shailiputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skanda Mata, Katyayani, Kaalratri, Maahagauri, and Siddhidhatri. All these forms are worshipped during Navratri. Nine vertical lines are seen all over the bead of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha. The nine Mukhi Rudraksha is originated from Nepal. This bead is round or oval in shape.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- The nine Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with abundant energy and provides energy and courage to the wearer to face all the untimely situations of life.
- The wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha becomes fearless in life.
- The wearer is blessed with divine energies of Maa Durga.
- Women working relentlessly at home or offices are greatly benefited by wearing this rudraksha
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- The nervous system works properly by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
- A problem like dizziness is cured by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Skin Disorders are relieved by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer of the nine Mukhi rudraksha is relieved from psychological disorders like OCD or anxiety.
- An issue like infertility is also cured by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Aliments related to ear, nose or throat are also resolved by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Chakra:
The chakra associated with the nine Mukhi Rudraksha is Sahasrara Chakra or the Crown Chakra. The Sahasrara Chakra is associated with the universe developing one’s consciousness. In men, the chakra is the center of Divinity, wherein he gets absolute enlightenment. The chakra manages all the organs of the body. Chakra therapy removes all the negative vibes from the body. A person with the active chakra realizes self-knowledge, self-containment as well as gratitude. This bead helps in the development of these qualities.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The nine Mukhi Rudraksha has to be energized by the wearer. The wearer has to always touch the rudraksha bead with clean hands and should avoid eating non-veg. The wearer should never carry the nine Mukhi Rudraksha to a funeral ceremony. Women should avoid wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha during the menstrual cycle.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological views:
According to astrologers, the wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha is protected from the malefic effects of Rahu or Ketu. The malefic effects of Rahu or Ketu include ailments related to lungs, bowel pain or skin disease. Along with emotional healing, the wearer's physical ailments are also healed.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
The wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with infinite faith. God’s presence and devotion are felt by the wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha. Maa Durga blesses the wearer with energy and confidence to fight under all circumstances in life.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The materialistic desires are fulfilled in abundance by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha. The feminine energies like suktam are associated with the nine Mukhi Rudraksha making women more powerful. Psychological phobias of the wearers are removed by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha. The wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha leads a happy and successful life. This bead helps in uplifting the life of the wearer in all aspects ensuring that wearer lives a healthy life.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
NAMASTE ASTU MAHARUDRE MAHAGHORPARAKANE
MAHABLE MAHOSTE MAHABHAYVINASINI
The above sloka is the salutation to the Goddess Maa Durga to bless the wearer with success and strength removing all the evil properties from one’s life.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal:
The nine Mukhi Rudraksha though originated from Nepal is rarely found there. It is found in Java and Indonesia.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha How to Wear:
The wearer has to ensure that before wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha it is energized. The wearer has to get up early at the dawn on a Saturday morning and sit facing East direction after bathing cleansing oneself. Then the wearer has to chant the beej mantra with a peaceful mind. The nine Mukhi Rudraksha beads should be touching the skin. The wearer can wear it in silk or wool or can get it capped in silver or gold.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Significance:
- The wearers of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha are protected from evil spirits.
- The wearesr of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha are protected from the Kal Sarpdosha.
- The wearers past life sins are removed by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Name, fame and bravery are achieved by the wearer of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Physical ailments are also healed by wearing the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Rudraksha is also blessed by Kaal Bhairav, thus the wearer does not fear the time.
- This rudraksha possesses the spectacular power of all the nine Goddess.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Pooja Vidhi:
The wearer has to get up early on a Saturday morning and bathe and cleanse himself. Then the wearer has to sit facing the east direction of the house where the pooja is to be conducted. He needs a copper vessel filled with Ganga Jal in which the rudraksha has to be dipped. After applying sandalwood paste on the rudraksha, the wearer should chant the beej AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH mantra with a calm mind.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas once upon a time, there was a known as Mahisasur who could never be killed by any devta due to a vardan given by Lord Brahama .T Due to this boon, Mahisasur proved to be a hindrance to the humans and devtas. Lord Brahma had known the superpowers of gGddess Durga. On request, Maa Durga rode a lion with many weapons in her hand. The evil Mahisasur was manifested by her beauty and asked her out to marry. Maa Durga asked for a battle in which after vanishing the entire army,Mahisasur too was finished by her.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha wearing day:
The nine Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended to be worn on a Saturday.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling planet:
Ketu is the ruling planet of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Deity:
Maa Durga is the ruling deity of the Nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra:
OM HREEM HUM NAMAHA is the beej mantra associated with the nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
Chat with Us