- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
- Java Rudraksha +-
Rudraksha: Rudraksha is the seed from an extraordinary tree species which often grows at a particular altitude in the mountains – mainly in the Himalayan region. Most of the branches of these trees were being used to make railway sleepers, henceforth, very few trees of this species are left in India. Nowadays, these tree species are usually found in Nepal, Burma, Thailand, and Indonesia. The Himalayan weather conditions are the best for the growth of these tree species. These trees species also grow in the Western Ghats in South India. The seeds of the Rudraksha is known to have a unique vibration.
Rudraksha beads are a source to reach the higher self; they are a gift to the mankind from Lord Shiva himself. Rudraksha word is derived from two words Rudra-Aksha meaning tear drop of Lord Rudra (Shiva). The electro-magnetic properties of Rudraksha beads have been scientifically proved. The healing and mystic properties of Rudraksha beads are mentioned in ancient Hindu texts and so f or thousands of years Rudraksha has been use by humans for physical and spiritual well-being.
Rudraksha beads have variation in the number of grooves on their surface, these variations are called mukhis. beads with different number of mukhis are ruled by different deities and posses different properties. Rudraksha beads are available from 1 mukhi to 21 mukhi, out of which 1 mukhi to 14 mukhi are common whereas higher mukhis are very rare. beads are loved and blessed by Lord Shiva and have the power to self empower and self enlighten an individual.
How do rudraksha beads work?: Rudraksha is widely known to be having powerful energies within them. These rudraksha beads emit a variety of frequencies according to their mukhis. The frequencies emitted by the rudraksha bead correspond to a specific planet. When a person wears the Rudraksha on his body, the frequencies start resonating with the corresponding body chakras. Different mukhi Rudraksha beads are used to balance various Chakras of the human body. As different Chakras effect different body functions thus different Rudraksha beads are used to treat different physical, mental and emotional ailments. Rudraksha beads help open Chakras and start healing body and mind within 48 hours. Rudraksha beads provide amazing amount of tranquility, concentration and spiritual upliftment thus it is used by sages and monks in their prayer and meditation routines.
What are the benefits of wearing a Rudraksha?: Rudraksha helps in maintaining the mental balance of the wearer. Rudraksha is widely known for promoting the longevity of life and enhancing the chances of victory in life. The Rudraksha beads are so powerful that they can even enhance the concentration and meditative powers of the wearer. Rudraksha beads today are used to cure migraines, high blood pressure, heart disease, back pain and other physical and mental ailments. According to ancient Puranas and Upanishads Rudraksha beads are so powerful that by mere sight, touch or wearing of a Rudraksha bead an individual can attain spiritual bliss. The power of Rudraksha beads are quick and effective and thus Rudraksha beads have found mention in Vedas and Puranas such as Shiv Maha Purana, Padma Purana and Ling Purana among others.
Who can wear Rudraksha?: Anyone can wear a rudraksha, irrespective of gender, religious, or geographical backgrounds. Before wearing a rudraksha, the wearer should ensure that the Rudraksha is not cracked, chipped or insect infected, etc. For achieving the best results, one should wear the Rudraksha bead in the same way as prescribed in the ancient texts.
What are the benefits of each type of Rudraksha?:
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha: The 1 Mukhi Rudraksha has the power to enhance the concentration and confidence of the wearer. 1 Mukhi Rudraksha can cure diseases concerning digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha bead helps in bringing harmony in the family of the wearer. The wearer can get rid of diseases related to memory loss, respiratory, and heart.
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha: The ruling planet is Mars. People who are suffering from low self-esteem and mental strain should wear 3Mukhi Rudraksha.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha helps the wearer in enhancing the quality of speech and creativity. Ailments like memory loss, epilepsy, paralysis, and mental problems can be cured by 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha has the power to cure acidity, fistula, breast problems, and blood pressure.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha: 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is known for healing diseases related to sexual organs, eye problems, nervous disorders, etc.
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha enhances sexual energy and has the power to cure all sex-related problems. This bead can also cure heart problems and stomach problems.
- 8 Mukhi RudrakshaThis Rudraksha can cure the ailments related to the nervous system and respiratory system.
- 9Mukhi Rudraksha There are a variety of diseases that can be cured by this Rudraksha, which is related to the pituitary gland, eyes, sexual organs, and brain.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha: The ruling lord is Lakshmi Narayan. The wearer of this Rudraksha is protected from black magic, untimely death, accidents, and the evil eye.
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha helps in maintaining physical and mental health. The diseases which can be cured by this Rudraksha are related to blood pressure and diabetes
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha has the power to enhance self-confidence and help one’s ability to rule and head influential positions in life.
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha helps in treating psychological illness, sexual problems, arthritis, and thyroid problems.
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha helps in correcting stammering and cures diseases related to bladder, spine, and eye.
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha has the power to cure diseases and assist you in achieving the full potential of your health.
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is widely known as the ‘Victory Rudraksha.’ The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with the gift of ultimate success.
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha brings you the luck, and you might land upon unexpected wealth too. All in all, 17 Mukhi Rudraksha brings tremendous success and prosperity in the life of the wearer.
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is related to Mother Earth and regarded as the most beneficial Rudraksha for people who are working in the real estate industry.
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha has the most powerful impact on the body of the wearer as it can open all the 7 Chakras. The opening of the 7 Chakras is considered beneficial for leading a happy and prosperous life.
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is related to the Lord Brahma, who is the God of knowledge. It is believed that this Rudraksha can fulfill any desire of the wearer.
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is known for blessing the wearer with immense wealth and prosperity, helping them in fulfilling all the attractions in life.
How to condition a new Rudraksha?: For conditioning of Rudraksha bead, insert the rudraksha bead in ghee for 24 hours. After that, soak the beads in milk for the next 24 hours. Now, wash the bead with water and wipe them by a clean cloth. The Rudraksha bead should never be washed with soap. After the conditioning of the rudraksha bead, the color of the Rudraksha might be altered a bit. The conditioning of the Rudraksha bead should be done once every in a months.
How often should I condition my Rudraksha?: The conditioning of the Rudraksha bead should be done once in months.
When can I wear Rudraksha Mala?: The Rudraksha mala can be worn all the time. You should make sure that when you are having a bath, then the Rudraksha mala should not come in contact with any chemical soap and warm water. So, it is advised that you should not wear the rudraksha mala while bathing. By coming in contact with a chemical soap or warm water, the rudraksha beads start becoming brittle with time and might even crack after some time.