One Mukhi Rudraksha is the most auspicious bead as it is rarely found. It is the authentic Shiv Swaroop. It is originated from Nepal but it is not found there easily so it comes from Java or Indonesia. As the one Mukhi Rudraksha is oval-shaped it is considered as Lord Shiva's eyes. The shape is formed due to a natural hole and seed in it.
- Goddess Lakshmi provides divine blessings to the wearer.
- The past karmas of the wearer vanish away.
- Financial prosperity of the wearer increases.
- It is the best possible solution to attain Moksha.
- The wishes of the wearer are manifested in this lifetime.
Wearing Day: Monday
Ruling Planet: Surya or the sun
Ruling God: Lord Shiva.
Beej Mantra: || OM HREEM NAMAH ||
Origin: Java / Indonesia
Bead Size: 20mm
- Psychological problems like OCD, depression can be cured by wearing this.
- The neurotic disorder can be cured by wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Migraine disorder can be cured easily within a week. Peace of mind is achieved by the wearer.
- The one Mukhi Rudraksha is representative of the Surya or sun.
- The wearer of the ek Mukhi Rudraksha is relieved by the problems of the eye defect, headache, piles or bowel problems.
How To Wear:
- The one Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn after bathing and cleansing oneself.
- One should sit in the east direction and chant the mantra OM HREEM NAMAH.
- The one Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn in silk or wool thread or it can be capped in silver or gold.
- The one Mukhi rudraksha can be worn around the neck or as a bracelet.
- The rudraksha bead should be worn as touching to the skin of the wearer to get maximum benefits.
Contents of Package: 1 Mukhi Half Moon Rudraksha and Rudraksha-Gemstones Certificate.
Shipping Details: Loose Beads will be delivered within 10 days. Products other than loose beads i.e., bracelets, pendants, taveez, can take upto 12 to 15 days.