Ten Mukhi rudraksha represents Lord Shree Krishna. Lord Krishna is the eighth avatar of Narayana. The wearer is blessed with joy and abundance in life. The Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is originated from Nepal. The general properties include oval shape and dark brown. The most auspicious bead is known as the ten Mukhi rudraksha as it is blessed by Lord Krishna. the ten Mukhi rudraksha though originated from Indonesia is rarely found.
- The wearer of the ten Mukhi rudraksha is blessed with an abundance of energy.
- The wearer of the ten Mukhi Rudraksha is protected from all the obstacles.
- Land deal issues or long-held court cases are solved quickly by wearing the ten Mukhi rudraksha.
- Harmonious relationships are promoted by wearing the ten Mukhi rudraksha .
- Vastu Dosha is removed by wearing the ten Mukhi rudraksha.
- The immune system of the wearer is made strong by wearing the ten Mukhi rudraksha.
- Ailments related to the stomach are cured by wearing the ten Mukhi rudraksha.
- Back pain is also relieved by wearing the eight Mukhi rudraksha.
- Sexual or infertility problems are cured by wearing the ten Mukhi rudraksha.
- The wearer is relieved from anxiety or physic disorders.
Ruling God: Vishnu.
Ruling Planet: no ruling planet
Mantra: “Om Hreem Namah.”
Bead Size: 13mm
Origin: Java Indonesia
Astrological Views: The mal effects of all the nine planets are removed by wearing the ten Mukhi rudraksha. According to astrologers, the wearers of the ten Mukhi rudraksha are blessed eternally with happiness and success. A shield is provided to the wearer of the ten Mukhi rudraksha by Lord Krishna.
How To wear: The ten Mukhi rudraksha should be energized before wearing them. Monday is an auspicious day to wear the ten Mukhi rudraksha after cleansing oneself facing the East direction wearer has to sit and with a calm mind and chant beej mantra. The wearer can wear the ten Mukhi rudraksha in silk or wool cloth touching the skin or capped in gold or silver.
Contents of Package: 10 Mukhi Rudraksha from Indonesia/Java and Rudraksha-Gemstones Certificate.
Shipping Details: Loose Beads will be delivered within 10 days. Products other than loose beads i.e., bracelets, pendants, taveez, can take upto 12 to 15 days.