Chandra Grahan is the position when the Earth is in between Moon and Sun. It is also called as the lunar eclipse. This occurs when the complete of half portion of the Moon is covered. A Purna Chandra Grahan occurs when the planets Ketu and Moon are placed in the same house. When both of them are together, then it is called as the Purna Chandra Grahan. A Partial Chandra Grahan Dos occurs when planets Rahu and Moon are present in the same house. When both these planets are together, then it is Partial Chandra Grahan Dosh. People who have Chandra Grahan Dosh suffer from low self-confidence, mental problems, instable mind, etc. This Puja helps in eliminating misfortunes and obstacles in life. To attain peace of this Dosha, people must worship Chandra Dev along with Lord Shiva. This Puja will help in maintaining the mental balance of the devotee. The mantra to be enchanted in the Puja is mentioned below.
Chandra Mantra: Om Shram Shreem Shrom Sah Chandramase Namah
Affiliation: Deva, Graha, Navagraha
Colour: Pale White
Benefits of Chandra Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja
- Chandra Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed to maintain an emotional and mental balance in life.
- This Puja is a blessing for the devotee who wishes to get rid of obstacles, hardships, and misfortunes in life.
- This Puja has the power to control mental infirmities of a person.
- This Puja helps in fixing the psychological problems of a person.
- Chandra Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed to attain success, harmony and confidence. This Puja helps in attaining contentment and victory in life.
Number of the priest: To perform Chandra Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja, you need only 1 priest.
Duration: A Chandra Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja can be performed in one day.
Puja service inclusions : Chandra Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed according to the Vedic rituals. You should mention your birth details as well as your Sankalp/wish. You will be provided with a short video of the mantra chanting. A photograph of the puja ritual will be sent to you along with Sankalp. Puja Prasad, yantra, and energized Rudraksha will be sent to you in the Puja Tokri. You may also perform an online Sankalp with the help of Skype Id. All you need to do is log in to your Skype Id and be a part of the Puja that is being performed in the Puja Room.