A person whose horoscope Mars is located on specific positions such as 1st, 4th, 9th, and 12th position, is called as Mangalik. Another Dosha called Mangalik Lagna Dosha is located in the Lagna House in the person’s horoscope. Because of the Mangalik Dosha of a person, either the marriage gets delayed or the couple goes through extreme hurdles such as quarrels and fights during their marital life. The effects of the Mangal Dosh are focused on worsening the marital life of a couple. The couple does not attain any marital happiness due to the Mangal Dosh. The ill-effects of the Mangalik Dosha can be reduced with the help of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja.
Mantra: Om Kraam Kreem Kraum Sah Bhaumaya Namah
Benefits of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja
- The Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed to solve marital problems in the life of couples.
- This Puja is also performed for people who are facing delay in their marriage.
- The Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja helps in providing stability in the devotee’s personal as well as professional life.
- This Puja helps in protecting the devotee and his family from evil effects of planets such as Saturn and Rahu.
- This Puja eliminates all kind of hurdles and struggles in the life of the devotee.
- A lot of people perform this Puja to attain wealth, health and fame in their life.
- This Puja helps in inducing rational thinking and relaxing the mind of the devotee.
Number of the priest: To perform Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja, you need only 1 priest.
Duration: A Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja can be performed in one day.
Puja service inclusions
Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed according to the Vedic rituals. You should mention your birth details as well as your Sankalp/wish. You will be provided with a short video of the mantra chanting. A photograph of the puja ritual will be sent to you along with Sankalp. Puja Prasad, yantra, and energized Rudraksha will be sent to you in the Puja Tokri. You may also perform an online Sankalp with the help of Skype Id. All you need to do is log in to your Skype Id and be a part of the Puja that is being performed in the Puja Room.