Nav Durga means 9 forms of Goddess Durga, there are 9 different forms of Goddess Shakti. These nine forms of manifestation are Kushmanda, Skanda Mata, Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Kalratri, Maha Gauri, Chandraghanta, Katyayani and Siddhidatri; and together worshipped during the Navratri (Nine Divine Nights). Nav Durga Maha Pujan is a very unique, rare and elaborate puja and yajna for all the 9 forms of Durga. Getting this puja done is an act of great merit and brings immense blessings from the Divine Mother. It gives immense energy and as a result.
Benefits of Nav Durga Maha Puja:
- For good health and protection
- Name, fame, success and wealth
- Removal of obstacles, enemies and hardships
- For divine grace and blessings of Goddess Durga
Puja service includes: All the Nine days: Kailash Sthapana, Gath Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana (Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Invocation of Durga, Gauri Tilak mandal, 64 yogini Puja, Sapthgrihith Matrika Pujan, Chatukashti Yogini Mangal Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of all forms of Durga.
First Day: Nav Durga Yantra installation and Pujan, Goddess Shailputri Abhishek and Pujan. 30,000 chants of Goddess Shailputri, Aarti and Pushpanjali.
Second day puja: Goddess Brahmacharini Abhishek and Pujan. 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Brahmacharini, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Third day puja: Goddess Chandraghanta Abhishek and Pujan. 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Chandraghanta, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Fourth day puja: Goddess Kushmanda Abhishek and Panchang Pujan, 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Kushmanda, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Fifth day puja: Goddess Skanda Mata Abhishek and Panchang Pujan. 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Skanda Mata, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Sixth day puja: Goddess Katyayani Abhishek and Panchang Pujan. 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Katyayani, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Seventh day puja: Goddess Kalratri Abhishek and Panchang Pujan. 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Kalratri, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Eighth day puja: Goddess Maha Gauri Abhishek and Panchang Pujan. 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Maha Gauri, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Ninth day puja: Goddess Siddhidatri Abhishek and Panchang Pujan. 30,000 mantra chants of Goddess Siddhidatri, Dasang Havan of each Goddess, Aarti, Pushpanjali.
The 9 Forms Of Maha Shakti (Nav Durga):
No. of pundits: 4
Duration: 9 days
A short Video of the Sankalpa, mantra chanting and puja would be sent to you along with the photo.
- Maa Mahagauri Mantra: Om Hreem Shreem Glaum Gam Gauri Geem Namah
- Maa Siddhidatri Mantra: Om Hreem Saha Siddhidatryai Namah
- Maa Shailputri Mantra: Om Shaam Sheem Shoom Shailputryai Namah
- Maa Brahmacharini Mantra: Om Braam Breem Broom Brahmcharinyai Namah
- Maa Katyayni Mantra: Om Hreem Shreem Katyayanyai Namah
- Maa Kaalratri Mantra: Aim Hreem Shreem Kaalratryai Namah
- Maa Chandraghanta Mantra: Om Hreem Kleem Shreem Chandraghantayai Namah
- Maa Kushmanda Mantra: Om Hreem Kushmandayai Jagatprasootyai Namah
- Maa Skandmata Mantra: Om Hreem Saha Skandmatryai Namah