According to Hindu scriptures, Shani is worshipped as the God of Justice. The Shani planet has the nature to behave well with good and behave badly with bad. The Shani or Saturn planet could be located in very inauspicious place such as 3rd, 7th or 10th position in the person’s horoscope. If it is, then the person is having a Shani Dosh in his horoscope. This Dosha leads to a lot of stress, hurdles and struggles in the life of the person. For eliminating the ill-effects of the Shani Dosh, you must perform the Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja. This Puja is performed to attain success and wealth in life. A lot of people who have imbalanced personal and professional life also perform this Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja. The malefic effects of the Shani Dosha are fights with the spouse, misunderstanding between couples, difficulties in giving birth to a child, obstacles in professional and personal life, health issues, etc. This Dosha is found only when the Saturn is present in the wrong place in a person’s horoscope. The Shani or Saturn planet shows movement at a very low pace, henceforth the ill-effects of the Shani Dosh last for a longer time.
Mantra: Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanayishraya Namah
Benefits of Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja
- Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed to eliminate the ill-effects of the Shani Dosha in a person’s horoscope.
- This Puja helps in enhancing the positive influence as well as pacifying the malefic effects of Saturn planet.
- This Puja is highly effective in getting rid of health issues of the devotee.
- Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja helps in protecting from any kind of materialistic loss in life.
- People who perform the Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja get blessed by Shani Dev.
- This Puja helps in strengthening the relationships in the family of the devotee.
- This Puja brings good luck, wealth and prosperity in life.
Number of the priest: To perform Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja, you need only 1 priest.
Duration: A Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja can be performed in one day.
Puja service inclusions
Shani Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed according to the Vedic rituals. You should mention your birth details as well as your Sankalp/wish. You will be provided with a short video of the mantra chanting. A photograph of the puja ritual will be sent to you along with Sankalp. Puja Prasad, yantra, and energized Rudraksha will be sent to you in the Puja Tokri. You may also perform an online Sankalp with the help of Skype Id. All you need to do is log in to your Skype Id and be a part of the Puja that is being performed in the Puja Room.