- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
- Java Rudraksha +-
7 Mukhi Rudraksha
The seven Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Goddess Mahalakshmi. Goddess Mahalakshmi is known as the deity of wealth and prosperity and good fortune. Goddess Mahalakshmi is seen sitting on a lotus filled flower forming gold coins as the base. The seven Mukhi Rudraksha originates in Nepal. The seven Mukhi Rudraksha is known to have seven lines on the bead from top to bottom. The seven lines represent Sapatarishi, Sun, Mahasen, Anang, and Ananta. It is found in round shape and comes in different sizes
Benefits of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The seven Mukhi Rudraksha is mainly worn by businessmen and servicemen as Goddess Mahalakshmi blesses them abundantly with good wealth and success.
- The wearer of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha is known to feel positivity in all areas of life.
- The seven Mukhi Rudraksha opens all doors related to finance and luck providing wearers great opportunities in life.
- Self-esteem or self-confidence of the wearer is increased by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The sins of the wearer of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha resulting from theft, drug abuse are removed.
- Peace of mind and harmony in relationships is achieved by the wearer of seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
Health Benefits of the Seven Mukhi Rudhraskha:
- The wearers get relieved from indigestion or acidity issues by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Ailments related to the pancreas or liver is cured by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Diabetic patients get relief by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Neck pain and back pain are relieved by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- If a wearer suffers from arthritis the same is cured by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Diseases like leukemia are cured by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the seven Mukhi Rudraksha is Swadhisthana chakra. Chakras are a vital part associated with the human body. They form the energy center of the human body. Chakras aid in removing the negative vibes from the body. The Swadhisthana chakra is associated with sexual organs. The positive chakras can be activated by the chakra therapy
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The wearer of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha should energize the bead before wearing it. The beej mantra associated with the seven Mukhi Rudraksha should be recited daily with a calm mind. The wearer of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha should not eat non-veg food. The wearer of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha should never touch the beads with dirty hands. The seven Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn touching the skin. Women should avoid wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha during the menstrual cycle.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
The malefic effects of Shani are removed by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha. According to the astrologer's, the malefic effects of Shani include sudden fall in status, diseases of lungs, feet, and skin, diseases that happen without any prior symptoms, cold, obstruction and helplessness. The wearer of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha is protected from all such malefic effects.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
The wearer of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha feels positivity and energized as chakras get activated. The wearers get the powerful gut feeling as well and are healed emotionally.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha have seen desired changes in their lives. The negative effects are removed out of one's life and new opportunities are provided which blesses the wearer financially. The seven Mukhi Rudraksha also protects the wearer from any type of poisoning due to the seven divine snakes residing in the mukhas (faces) of the rudraksha.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal:
The seven Mukhi Rudraksha originated from Nepal and are easily available in Nepal as well as Java region too. The seven Mukhi Rudraksha is available in round shape.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Significance :
- Prosperity, happiness, and content life are experienced by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Negative vibes as well as misfortunes are removed by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Negative influences of the planet Venus are removed by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Harmonious relationships, as well as peace of mind, can be attained by wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The divine blessings are held by the seven Mukhi Rudraksha hence wearer is blessed with a lot of good luck and fortunes.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
Namastetu mahamaye shripittha surpujithe|
Shankhachakra Gada haste Mahalaxmi Namostute||
According to this sloka, the wearer gives salutation to Goddess Laxmi, the provider of wealth and abundance. Goddess Laxmi left Lord Indra after he was cursed by sage Durvasa. She later graced the naglok the land of asuras and after emerging from the ocean of milk Goddess Laxmi chose her husband Vishnu.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha How to Wear:
Before wearing the seven Mukhi Rudraksha the wearer should energize it. The auspicious day to wear the seven Mukhi Rudraksha is Friday and the wearer should wakeup at the dawn on Friday morning. The wearers should sit facing the east direction of the house and with a clear mind chant the beej mantra. One can wear it in wool or silk thread or cap in gold or silver.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi:
The seven Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Friday morning after bathing and cleansing oneself. The wearer has to sit in the North-East direction and dip the rudraksha bead in the Ganga Jal placed in the copper vessel. Then keep 9 peepal leaves on a copper plate and sprinkle Ganga Jal on it using a fresh flower. The Apply sandalwood paste on the dipped rudraksha. Lastly, before wearing it in the form of bracelet or Kantha mala the wearers should chant the beej mantra.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
According to the Puranas, seven mighty snakes stay in the seven faces of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha. The wearer is protected from any kind of poisoning. The seven Mukhi Rudraksha is known to remove the past sins of the wearer too.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha wearing day:
The seven Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Friday.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Saturn is the ruling planet of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Goddess Lakshmi is the ruling god of the seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha beej mantra:
OM HOOM NAMAHA OM MAHALAKSHMI NAMAH is the beej mantra associated with seven Mukhi rudraksha.