- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
- Java Rudraksha +-
There are no products to list in this category.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha
The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Goddess Bhumi. Abundant yields are bestowed to his children. The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha finds a strong connection with mother Earth. Profit is earned in real estate business by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha. According to scriptures beliefs, she is the form of Goddess in most patient aspect. The wearers are blessed with wealth and wisdom by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Nepal is the origin of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha. It is found in Sri Lanka and South India.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- Dullness, obesity, and laziness are removed by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Patience, stamina, and balance are provided to the wearer of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Systematic behavior and organized decision making are seen in the wearer of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is highly recommended to be worn by civil engineers and builders.
- The wearer of this divine bead led a happy life and gets rid of all the ailments.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- Children are protected from harmful diseases by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Pregnant women are protected from premature deliveries by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- To live a disease-free lifestyle it is highly recommended to wear the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearers get relief from pains after wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha balances Kapha Dosha.
- The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also good for the musculoskeletal system.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the Mooldhra Chakra or “Root” Chakra. The chakra controls all the major organs of the body. Muladhara Chakra is known to provide grounding energy to the wearer of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha. The chakra therapy helps the negative vibes to be vanished out of a body.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha should always energize it before wearing it. The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never be touched with dirty hands by the wearers. The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha should never exchange the rudraksha with anyone. They should never eat non-veg. Women should never wear the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha during menstrual cycles.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
As per the astrologers, by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha the malefic effects of all the planets are pacified. The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha achieves all well being and fortunes. It bestows the virtues of balance, grounded nature and provides strength to face all the challenges obstructing the path of success.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha gives spiritual attainment. By wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha, the Mooldhara Chakra effects become powerful and enable the wearer to be more grounded. The spiritual guidance is improved which connects the past, present, and future of the wearer. Negativity is removed from the wearer’s life.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha have attained positive benefits with the enhancement of spiritual growth and courage to face all the ups and downs in one's life. Apart from emotional benefits, physical ailments of the wearer are also relieved.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
OM PRITHVI DEVYAICHA VIDMAHE SAHASRUMURTAYEI DHIMAI TANNO PRITHVI PRACHODYAT The above salutation is to Goddess Bhumi for the talisman of the wearer's health and wealth. The wearer has a new business launch or expanding a venture should wear the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal :
The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Goddess Bhumi. The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha though originated from Nepal can be found in Java region too.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha how to wear:
The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be energized before wearing them. Monday is an auspicious day to wear the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha after cleansing oneself, The wearer has to sit facing the East direction with a calm mind and chant beej mantra. The wearer can wear the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha in silk or wool cloth touching the skin or capped in gold or silver.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha significance:
- The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha are blessed with abundance.
- The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha are blessed with the courage to face stressful situations.
- The wearers of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha become more grounded in nature.
- Kapha Dosha is pacified by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial for the wearers starting new business ventures.
- By wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is physical ailments are also cured.
- Eighteen linings appear from head to bottom at equal distances and it helps in taking controlled and logical decisions.
- Past sins are washed away by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi:
The wearer should ensure that the rudraksha is energized before wearing it. After bathing and cleansing oneself, the wearer should sit facing the East direction of the house where the pooja is to be performed. Ganga Jal has to be taken in a copper vessel in which the rudraksha is dipped and the wearer has to sprinkle Ganga Jal on peepal leaves laid on the copper plate using fresh flowers. Lastly, after applying sandalwood on the rudraksha the wearer should beej mantra with a calm mind before wearing it.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas, Bhumi Devi is depicted as a form of Lord Vishnu. Goddess Bhumi was tortured by evil Hiranyakshipu. Lord Vishnu had dived into the ocean to save Goddess Bhumi who almost sunk and killed evil Hiranyakshipu by retrieving her on his tusks. Thus Lord Vishnu had always protected Goddess Bhumi. Mars the son of Goddess Bhumi has performed severe penance to impress Lord Shiva and was gifted mangallok by Lord. The wearer of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha has a unique power to bless the wearer with abundance. Malefic effects of Mars can be pacified by wearing the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Beej mantra or Gayatri mantra should be recited to reap major benefits.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha wearing Day:
The eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday.
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Earth is the ruling planet associated with the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Goddess Bhumi is the ruling god of the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
Eighteen Mukhirudraksha Beej Mantra:
OM HREEM SHREEM VASUDHAYE SWAHA OM HREEM HOOM EKATATVA RUPE HOOM HREEM OM is the beej mantra associated with the eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha.