- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
- Java Rudraksha +-
3 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most powerful rudraksha healing all the issues related to health is the three Mukhi Rudraksha. This rudraksha is the representative of God Agnidev and hold purification properties of God. The major pro of wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha is that it clarifies all the impurities or negativities of one’s life and destroys the past karma like the way fire destroys. They are available in light brown and dark brown shades. The three Mukhi Rudraksha is found in Nepal and Indonesia both.. It is found generally in oval and round shapes. The three linings on it make it unique from all other types of rudraksha.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- The wearer of the three Mukhi Rudraksha feels positive in all areas of life.
- Three Mukhirudraksha aids to get rid of the feeling of victimization.
- Stress and anxiety are removed by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Confidence is enhanced by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha helps to get rid of bad memories of hurt shame and anger.
- By wearing this rudraksha one’s self-respect is also enhanced.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- On wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha all the problems related to the abdomen are cured.
- The wearers get relieved from acidity or gastric ailments to a great extent by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha aids to heal liver-related problems too.
- Sexual or infertility problems are also resolved by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Throat or Celia plexus part damages are also controlled by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the three Mukhi Rudraksha is the Manipura Chakra. Rudraksha controls all the major chakras of the body and is responsible to remove the bad vibes out of one's life. The blocked chakras are removed by wearing the rudraksha. Once worn positive effects can be felt.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha should not be exchanged with anybody.
- Before wearing the three Mukhi rudraksha one should chant “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” 27 times.
- The wearer of the three Mukhi Rudraksha should not eat non-veg food.
- While shaving, the three Mukhi Rudraksha should be removed and kept aside.
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha beads should not be touched by the finger tips.
- People with inferiority complex are highly benefited by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological views:
According to great astrologers, the three Mukhi Rudraksha is said to remove all the mal effects of the sun or mars. Along with physical ailments, major disputes of land can also be resolved by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha. Energy and confidence is enhanced by wearing this rudraksha bead.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual views:
The wearer of the three Mukhi Rudraksha is immensely blessed by Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. The divine blessings provide superpowers to the wearer as well as removes all the obstacles in one's life. The wearer succeeds in all the areas of life. Manglik Dosha in the horoscope of an individual is also removed by wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
Mostly all the wearers of the three Mukhi Rudraksha have a positive experience in either area that comprises of health or emotional well being. Major physical ailments like liver damage or gastric issues are also cured. Thus wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha is definitely worth wearing.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal:
The three Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as the most auspicious of all the other rudraksha. The original three Mukhi Rudraksha is originated from Nepal but rarely found. It comes from Java or Indonesia now.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha how to wear:
Before wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha, it is highly recommended to energize the bead to reap major benefits. It is ruled by planet Sun so it is recommended to wear it on a Sunday. The wearer has to get up early at dawn and clean oneself. The area where the energization has to take place should also be cleaned. The wearer needs to sit facing the East direction with a calm mind and beej the mantra. After applying the sandalwood paste and kumkum on the rudraksha one can wear it in silk or woolen thread or it can be capped in silver or gold.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Significance:
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha is known to calm the mind and soul.
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha boosts self-confidence among individuals.
- The past karmas and sins of the wearer are also vanished by wearing three Mukhirudraksha.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha puja vidhi:
The three Mukhi Rudraksha puja should be conducted on Sunday as this rudraksha bead is associated with Lord Surya under the guidance of Brahmin. The mind of the wearer should be calm and peaceful. They should take a copper vessel and add Ganga Jal to it then keep it on copper plate laid on peepal leaves. Then sprinkle Ganga Jal all over with the help of fresh flowe. Later the wearer should sit facing the east direction and after applying the sandalwood paste on the rudraksha bead the wearer should wear it.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas, the three Mukhi Rudraksha has three natural lines on it associated with the Agni dev. The three Mukhi Rudraksha aids removing all sins of the wearer by japan. The blessings are manifested if wearer worships Lord fire by an obligation of ghee.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha wearing day:
The planet Surya rules the three Mukhi Rudraksha hence Sunday is the wearing day.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Mars is the ruling planet of the three Mukhi Rudraksha. Mars represents the blood system in the body. By wearing the three Mukhi Rudraksha the blood pressure is controlled, and also it nullifies the mal effects of Mangal Dosha.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
The ruling god of the three Mukhi Rudraksha is Agni the lord of fire.
Three MukhiRudrakshaBeej Mantra:
AUM KLEEM NAMAH is the beej mantra of the three Mukhi Rudraksha.