- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
Showing 1 to 14 of 14 (1 Pages)
Navgraha puja & Nakshatra puja:
While studying our lives, the influence of Stars, the Vedic Nakshatra and also the Star-Lords tend to play a very important role. In fact there is an entire branch in astrology that is called as the stellar astrology. Stellar astrology is dedicated to the study of stars. Stars or ‘Nakshatra’ matching in Vedic Astrology forms important criteria when it comes to matching horoscopes and in order to understand the mental frame of a person.
Just as the stars, the nine planets are also worshipped and are considered important in a person’s life. The nine planets tend to have some effect on the Nakshatras and thus a life of a person is governed by both the stars and the planets. Hence, in order to increase or decrease the effects of the planets or grahas, a navgraha puja is conducted. Let us now understand more about the star puja or the Nakshatra puja and the Navgraha puja or the puja of the nine planets.
A nakshatra or a star is one of the 27 divisions that exist in the sky. Each of them happens to cover thirteen degrees and twenty minutes of our zodiac sign. Each Nakshatraor star heads a particular group of stars in our life.
The star constellation or the placement of the star in which the moon is located at the time of our birth is called the Janma Nakshatra. Janma Nakshatra helps in determining our thinking pattern, nature and even our destiny. It also influences our instincts as well as the subconscious aspects of our personality. Performing a nakshatra shanti homam or a nakshatra puja is believed to provide all round positive effects and helps in removing all doshas or ill-effects.
In fact, it is believed that Nakshatra Puja is very important in our life. It is performed at least once a year mostly during our birthdays for the betterment of our life.
A nakshatra puja is performed by a priest and by raising a yagna or the holy fire. This puja is recommended only for the six Gandaak Nakshatra:
Nav means nine and graha means planets. Thus, the Navgraha puja or the puja of the nine planets is performed in order to receive good health, prosperity and peace of mind. This puja also helps in eradicating the dosha or ill effect of a particular planet because of its malefic placement.
The nine planets which include the Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are believed to play an important role in our life. The significance of worshipping the Navgrahas or the nine planets was described by Lord Vishnu. According to the significance, Lord Vishnu had stated that, 'The one who worships the Navgraha with appropriate rituals, attains all the four purusharth or
Influence of Each Planet:
Here is a brief influence of each planet on our life:
- Sun: Bestows good health and prosperity
- Moon: Placement of moon at the time of our birth determines our Janam nakshatra or our birth star
- Mars: Provides prosperity and wealthMercury: Bestows knowledge, wisdom and good health
- Jupiter: Cures ailments, helps cleanse negative emotions, gives strength, long life and valour, offers fatherhood to childless and offers good education
- Venus: Provides knowledge of art, music and dance, long life, wealth and prosperity, education and good health
- Rahu: Makes your life stronger, helps you in getting friends by removing enemies
- Ketu: Grants good health, wealth and prosperity
- Saturn: Provides happiness
Benefits of the Navgraha Puja:
As per the Puranas, this Puja;
• Pacifies the malefic planets and neutralizes the negative effects thus caused
• Strengthens the benevolent planets by increasing their positive influences.
• Blesses with good health, prosperity and peace of mind.
• Removes obstacles at work.
Both the nakshatra puja and the Navgraha puja are conducted with proper rituals and corresponding mantras or hymns to ensure that it reaches the Almighty in the right way.
Chat with Us