- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
- Java Rudraksha +-
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Introduction:
The four Mukhi is filled with immense power and strength and it helps to grow and develop powerful communication skills. The energy of Brihaspati or Guru is reflected by the four Mukhi beads. This bead also represents the four essentials of life in Hindi philosophy namely Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. provides a lot of knowledge to the wearer as it has four levels of knowledge attached to it – Jagrit that means the waking state, Swapna which means the sleeping state, Pashupati meaning the deep sleep state and turiya which means the superconscious state of consciousness. The darkness of ignorance is thus eliminated by wearing the four Mukhi. This bead has four natural lines from head to toe. They are mostly found in Nepal and Java regions too.
Four Mukhi Benefits:
- The wearers of 4 Mukhi are bound to be super successful in the field of music and singing as a profession.
- The wearer of 4 Mukhi starts living an organized form of life leading to a path to a systematic and smoothening life.
- The wearer of 4 Mukhi moves to a spiritual path attaining a high level of faith.
- The wearer become logical and witty.
- It is highly recommended for teachers, students and journalists.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- The functioning of the thyroid gland as well immunity of the wearers are regulated by wearing the four Mukhi.
- Sore throat of the wearer is also relieved by wearing the four Face.
- The wearers protected against respiratory problems.
- Asthma and bronchitis are cured by wearing the four Face.
- The four Mukhi should be worn by people suffering from brain diseases like Alzheimer's.
- This bead protects against several mental illnesses including dullness, memory loss, OCD, etc.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha Chakra: The chakra associated with the four Face is Visuddha Chakra also called the throat chakra.
It is the fifth chakra associated with the four Face.
The chakras control all the major organs in the body.
The chakras heal the negative vibes and guide towards positivity.
Once worn activates the Visuddha Chakra protecting the wearer from respiratory problems.
Four Mukhi Rules:
- The wearer has to bath and clean oneself before wearing the rudraksha.
- It is recommended to energize the four Face.
- The wearer should avoid eating non-veg.
- The four Face should never be touched with dirty hands.
- The four Face should be energized every year during mahashivratri.
Four Mukhi Astrological Benefits:
The wearer of the four Face Rudraksha is protected from the malefic effects of mercury or Jupiter. According to astrological findings, malefic effects of mercury include dullness or lack of understanding and weakening of communication skills. the wearer feels a boost in self-confidence.
Four Mukhi Spiritual views:
The wearers of the four Face helps to focus and improve concentration. The higher frequency and vibrations reap the maximum benefits of the chakras. Memory power is also enhanced by wearing.
Four Mukhi Experience:
The four Mukhi has proved to be positive to many people. It relieves people from various respiratory problems. Many Singers, politicians, and students get benefited with immense success by wearing.
Four Mukhi Sanskrit Sloka:
“Om ChaturmukhaiVidmaheHaamsarodyaDhimahiTanno Brahma Prachodyat” This mantra is a salutation to Lord Brahma helping the wearer to gain knowledge. It helps the wearer to have a stable mind and become more intellectual. it is suitable for all stages in life that is brahmacharya, grihastha, vanaprastha, and sansaya. The new age contemporary lifestyle requires the continuous amalgamation of knowledge and wisdom to lead a positive life.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal:
The four Face is originated from Nepal but it is rarely found these days. These rudrakshas are found in Java or Indonesia.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha how to wear:
The four Face should be worn on a Thursday morning after bathing and cleaning oneself. The wearer has to sit facing the North direction and chant “OM HREEM NAMAH” 108 times with a calm mind. This beads can be worn in silk or a woolen thread or can be capped in silver or gold. The Rudraksha bead should be touching the skin to get major benefits.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha significance:
- wearers get an abundance of spiritual faith and intellectual dullness is removed.
- The intellectual creativity or knowledge is also improved.
- An increase in focus and meditation is also felt by wearing the four Face.
- it helps in elevating spiritual faith and offers insight..l;
- Communication skills are enhanced by wearing the four Face.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Before wearing it needs to be energized. The wearer needs to get up early on a Thursday morning and after taking bath should sit in a cleaned place facing the North direction and take a copper vessel with Ganga Jal in it. Later the bead should be immersed in it and then apply sandalwood paste on it and wear it by chanting the mantra OM HREEM NAMAH 108 times with a clear mind.
Four Mukhi Mythological Story:
As per the mythological Puranas, Lord Brahma is known as the creator of the four Face Rudhraksha.as he represents four arms and four heads. Under this creation whoever touched this four Face shall cease to exist and all life forms disappeared due to its powerful characteristics.
Four Mukhi Wearing Day:
The four Face should be worn on a Thursday.
Four Mukhi Ruling planet:
Mercury is the ruling planet.
Four Mukhi Ruling God:
Brahma is the ruling god.
Four Mukhi Beej Mantra:
The beej mantra for the four Mukhi is “OM HREEM NAMAH”.