- Festival Products +-
- Puja Items +-
- Puja Services +-
- 1 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Java Rudraksha
- 2 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 3 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 5 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 11 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 12 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 13 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 14 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 15 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 16 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 17 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 18 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 19 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 20 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- 21 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Ganesh Rudraksha
- Savar Naag Rudraksha
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Mala
- 10 Mukhi Narayan Nepal Bracelet
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana Nepal Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Agni Nepal Bracelet
- 6 Mukhi Nepal Mangal Bracelet
- 7 Mukhi Nepal Laxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Ganesh Nepal Bracelet
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal Durga Shakti Bracelet
- 2 Mukhi Moon Bracelet
- 3 Mukhi Mahajwala Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Nepal Brahma Bracelet
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Brahma Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Guru Nepal Bracelet
- 5 Mukhi Java Rudraksha Bracelets
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mars Bracelets
- 7 Mukhi Mahalaxmi Bracelet
- 8 Mukhi Lord Ganesha Rudraksha
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Durga Bracelet
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Narayan Bracelet
- 11 Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 13 Kamadev Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelets
- 14 Mukhi Mahabali Rudraksha Bracelets
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bracelets
- Java Rudraksha +-
There are no products to list in this category.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha
The eight Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Vighnaharta -the remover of obstacles fondly known as the Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The wearer is blessed by Lord Ganesha to find stability with roots and overcome obstacles in life. The wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with self-confidence and improves the ability to face any new challenges in life. The eight Mukhi Rudraksha has eight vertical lines from top to bottom without any breakage. Nepal and Java are the main locations where the eight Mukhi Rudraksha are found. The eight Mukhi Rudraksha is found in round shapes.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- The will power and stability to face any challenges are enhanced by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The power of initiation is felt by the wearers of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The eight Mukhi Rudraksha is highly recommended to be worn by businessmen or servicemen as it removes obstacles in one’s path.
- Happiness and satisfaction are found by the wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearers of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha are protected from unseen obstacles.
- Logical skills are developed by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits:
- Bone pain is relieved by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer gets relief from arthritis by wearing the eight MukhiRudraksha.
- The wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha becomes more active and also obesity is reduced.
- The musculoskeletal system is regulated by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Problems related to lungs are cured by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearers of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha are relieved from the problems related to the throat.
- The wearer gets relieved from the ailments of legs and bones by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Chakras:
The chakra associated with the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is the Muladhara Chakra. The chakra control all the major organs of the body. The Muladhara chakra is located at the base of the spinal cord where our consciousness is found. The chakra therapy helps the negative vibes to get vanished out of a body. This chakra is also associated with safety and survival. This Rudraksha bead helps the wearer of eight Mukhi Rudraksha in attracting stability and support in all aspects of his life.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Rules:
The wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha should always energize it before wearing it. The eight Mukhi Rudraksha should never be touched with dirty hands by the wearer. The wearers should never exchange the rudraksha with anyone. The wearers of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha should never eat non-veg. Women should never wear the eight Mukhi Rudraksha during menstrual cycles.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Views:
The malefic effects of Rahu are removed by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha. According to astrologers, the malefic effects of Rahu include a downfall in status and a rise in various diseases. The wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is protected by miseries. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha provides the wearer with prosperity and past life sins are also removed.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Spiritual Views:
The spiritual views as experienced by the wearers include an abundance of blessings by Lord Ganesha as he takes away all the miseries of the wearers. Lord Ganesha blesses wearers with intellect and knowledge. On wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha the wearer is protected from the Kaal Sarpdosha.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Experience:
The wearers of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha have felt many positive blessings as the divine blessings of Lord Ganesha. The malefic effects of the planet Ketu are removed by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha. The eight Mukhi Rudraksha is known to protect from any life obstacles. According to the ancient Hindu Vedic Texts, the eight Mukhi Rudraksha acts as a protective shield against negativity and evil spirits.
Eight MukhiRudraksha Sanskrit Sloka:
OM GANNAM TVAA GANNAPATIM HAVAMAHE
KAVIM KAVIINAAPUM SHRAVASTUM
JYSEETHARAAJAM BRAHAMANNAAM BRAHAMANSPATA
AA NAH SHRUVANNUTIBIHH: SEEDASAM
OM MAHA GANAAHDIPATIYE NAMAH
It is a salutation to the Lord Ganesha, firstly above all the deities of the universe. Lord Ganesha is known to take away all the obstacles in the wearer’s life and the wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with understanding and analytical nature.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal :
The most auspicious bead is known as the eight Mukhi Rudraksha as it is blessed by Lord Ganesha. The eight Mukhi Rudraksha though originated from Nepal is rarely found.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha how to wear:
The eight Mukhirudraksha should be energized before wearing them. Wednesday is an auspicious day to wear the eight Mukhi Rudraksha after waking up at the dawn in the early morning and cleansing oneself. The wearer has to sit facing the East direction with a calm mind and chant beej mantra. The wearer can wear the eight Mukhi Rudraksha in silk or wool cloth touching the skin or capped in gold or silver.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha significance:
- All the miseries of the wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha are removed.
- The wearer of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with all the success in all areas of life.
- Malefic effects of the Ketu are removed by wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The eight Mukhi Rudraksha wards off negativity and clears all the obstacles that hinder the path of the wearer.
Why to buy from Rudraksha-gemstones.com
We understand the customer’s fear of buying an artificial rudraksha. Hence, we assure our customers about the purity of our beads. They are 100% authentic and lab-tested. We provide free shipping and cash on the delivery mode of payment all across India. Online payment facility, credit card, and debit card transaction, E-gift vouchers are secure and glitch-free payment methods extended by us to our customers. We also have replacement and refund policies for our customer's benefits. We aim to please our customers and thus we prefer quality over anything else. Our rudraksha beads are credible and authentic as we believe in in-depth research about the products we promise to deliver to the best of our capabilities. We ensure that the client is satisfied with what they buy as our primary goal is to get the peace and happiness which they came looking for to us. Our rudraksha bead is available at affordable prices and the quality is uncompromised.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi:
The wearer should ensure that the rudraksha is energized before wearing it. After bathing and cleansing oneself the wearer should sit in the East direction of the house where the pooja is to be performed. Ganga Jal has to be taken in a copper vessel in which the rudraksha is dipped and the wearer has to sprinkle Ganga Jal on peepal leaves laid on the copper plate with the help of fresh flowers. Lastly, after applying sandalwood on the rudraksha the wearer should beej mantra with a calm mind and heart.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Story:
As per the Puranas, the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is representative of Lord Ganesha the one who is worshipped above all gods. Lord Ganesha is known to take away all the miseries as once he has destroyed asuras who tried hampering a yagna performed by rishis.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha wearing Day:
The eight Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Wednesday.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Ketu is the ruling planet of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God:
Lord Ganesha is the ruling god of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra:
OM HOOM NAMAH OM GANESHAYE NAMAH is the beej mantra associated with the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.